Are you seeking a dynamic and rewarding career? Look no further than Igawara, we specialize in steel trading and have a strong presence across multiple countries worldwide. Joining our team means being a part of an internationally connected organization that constantly takes on exciting projects, offering diverse opportunities for personal and professional growth. At Igawara, we foster a collaborative and innovative work environment, encouraging our employees to bring their unique perspectives and ideas to the table. With our commitment to excellence and continuous learning, you’ll be equipped with the tools and resources to flourish in your career and make a real impact on the global market. Embrace the chance to be a part of something big, as we together shape the future of the steel industry. Join us at Igawara and unlock your true potential today!
Working Opportunities with Igawara
We are seeking individuals who have a minimum of 3 – 5 years of experience in sales/marketing related roles in O&G (Oil and Gas) and petrochemical industries. The candidate should possess good communication skills and the ability to handle their own customers independently. However, for inexperienced candidates, we are seeking passionate individuals with leadership potential and who are self-driven.
Current roles / career paths:
- ITE or Diploma or Degree Qualification
- Minimum 3 years of experience to Oil and Gas, petrochemical industries or Steel industries
- Experience in market development and capable of independently handling customers
- High level of responsibility to achieve sales target
- Good communication skills
- Proficiency in language of the following countries will be considered advantages: Thailand, Philippines, Myanmar, Vietnamese
Interested applicants are welcome to send their resume with a recent photograph, last drawn and expected salary by email to email@example.com